A healthy and glowing skin is what everyone desires, regardless of gender and age. We believe a happy skin means a happy you and thus brings you six best cosmetic treatments to restore that natural glowing tendency back into your skin.
You can consider cosmetic treatments as a holiday for your skin. They are non-surgical methods hence painless and need no down-time but, their results speak for themselves. You can call the cosmetic treatments with any name- skin booster treatment, skin aging treatment or skin tightening treatment.
The cosmetic treatments we have listed below are some of the most effectives of their kind and show significant results.
Let’s have a look at them!
Botox is the trending cosmetic treatment these days. During the procedure, your muscles are temporarily relaxed and the aging signs are ‘ironed’ to give you a smoother look. It targets the fine lines and wrinkles like, smiling signs, side eye creases, wrinkles between the eyebrows and on the nose caused by regular scrunching.
- Effective in reducing- crow’s feet, gummy lines, neck bands and fine lines & wrinkles
- Shows results 95% of time
- A quick procedure
- No down time required
- Not permanent- need regular appointments
- Facials expression feels frozen
- May result in rare side effects- bruising or headache
2. Chemical Peels
Chemical peels remove the fine lines, wrinkles, sun damage, acne spots, dark freckles, etc and improves the overall appearance of the skin by peeling the top-layer of skin. A professional applies a chemical solution which results in peeling and blistering of skin which is then replaced by a new glowing looking skin.
- Effective to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Can reduce skin pigmentation
- A painless and relaxing procedure
- No down time required
- Doesn’t work for severe and deep fine lines and wrinkles
- Might cause skin coloration or skin pigmentation
- Doesn’t show quick results
In the dermabrasion procedure, your skin is first numbed and then exfoliated using a device which removes the outermost layer of the skin. This procedure is similar to chemical peels by the principal used. The damaged skin areas where sun damage, aging signs, fine lines and wrinkles, etc can be seen are removed and you get a newer glowing skin.
- Effectively reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduces signs of aging- smiling lines, eye side creases
- More intensive than a micro-dermabrasion
- Can remove scars and accident marks
- Might result to skin coloration and skin pigmentation
- Can cause skin reactions and allergies
- Your skin will be sensitive for some time after the procedure
4. Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers is a skin boosting and skin tightening treatment in which a smooth gel like substance is injected along the desired area, mainly lips, cheeks, temples and under eye-area to revive the lost volume. It gives a hydrated and smooth look to your skin. Dermal fillers show quick results and take only a little down-time after the procedure.
- Can reduce aging signs and bring glow to your skin
- A painless procedure
- Boosts production of collagen
- Little to no down time
- Need regular sittings as results are temporary
- Comes at a high price
- Can cause rare side effects- bruising, bleeding or swelling
Microdermabrasion is a less intensive version of dermabrasion. During the procedure, a professional uses a device containing a fine crystal like substance. These crystals are rubbed onto your skin and are helpful for reducing acne scars, sun damage & aging signs like wrinkles and improving skin texture and complexion. The whole procedure completes in about 30 minutes.
- Effective for treating acne marks, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, Melasma etc
- A less invasive method than dermabrasion
- Smoothen skin by reducing skin pores
- Cost effective and no downtime
- Doesn’t treats severe wrinkles or cystic acne marks
- No immediate results
- May result into side effects- skin tightness, redness, skin abrasions, bleeding, etc
6. Laser Resurfacing
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic skin boosting and skin aging treatment. It uses repeated pulsing lights that are targeted on the problem area of skin. The laser works in two different ways. First, by destroying the outer layer of the damaged area of the skin. And second, by boosting collagen and protein production in the skin by the heat produced from the lasers. The result of laser resurfacing is smooth and wrinkle free skin.
- Effective in showing results
- Makes your skin rejuvenated and reduce aging signs
- Has long lasting results
- A non surgical method
- Less effective in treating severe cystic acne marks and stretch marks
- Can result into discolouration
- A little down time required
We discussed some most popular and best cosmetic treatments that will replenish your skin by treating signs of aging and boosting collagen production into your skin. Botox is the most famous of all the above mentioned skin boosting cosmetic treatments.
Drop the comments below if you have any further queries or any suggestions.