Golden Triangle Tour
Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is a bustling city with a rich history dating back to the eighteenth century. If you’re planning a trip to Jaipur, make sure to check out this helpful guide on how to plan your bmw rental dubai Golden Triangle Tour!
Trip to Jaipur With Golden Triangle Tour
Things To Do in Jaipur
1. Visit the Amer Fort:
The Amer Fort is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Jaipur. It is a large fort located in Amer, a town located 11 kilometres from Jaipur. The fort was built by Raja Man Singh I in 1592.
2. See the Hawa Mahal:
The Hawa Mahal is a palace located in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. The palace is made of red and pink sandstone and has a pyramidal structure.
3. Take a Walk Through the City Palace:
The City Palace is located in the centre of Jaipur. It was built by Maharaja Jai Singh II in 1727. The palace complex has several courtyards, gardens and buildings.
4. Visit the Albert Hall Museum:
The Albert Hall Museum is the oldest museum in Jaipur. It was established in 1887 by Maharaja Sawai Madho Singh II. The museum houses a collection of art, artefacts and natural history specimens.
5. Explore the Birla Mandir:
The Birla Mandir is a temple located on top of a hillin Jaipur. It was built in 1988 by Birla Group of Industries. The temple is made of white marble and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
Who Should Go on Golden Triangle Tour
Golden triangle India tour is best for those who want to explore India’s rich culture and heritage. The tour covers three of India’s most popular tourist destinations – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Golden Triangle India Tour Package is an ideal way to experience the best of what India has to offer in terms of architecture, history, food and culture.
Tips For Travelling to Delhi
If you’re planning a trip to India’s Golden Triangle, then you definitely don’t want to miss out on Delhi! This bustling city is full of incredible sights and sounds, and there’s plenty to see and do. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your trip to Delhi:
1. Start your sightseeing early. Delhi is a huge city, and there’s a lot to see. If you want to make the most of your time, then it’s best to start your sightseeing early in the morning. That way, you can beat the crowds and avoid the heat of the day.
2. Make sure to visit the Red Fort. This imposing fort is one of Delhi’s most iconic landmarks, and it’s definitely worth a visit. Even if you’re not interested in history, the Red Fort is an impressive sight.
3. Don’t miss out on the markets. Delhi is famous for its markets, and they’re definitely worth checking out. From bustling street markets to high-end boutiques, you’ll find everything you’re looking for in Delhi’s markets.
4. Take some time to relax. With all the hustle and bustle of Delhi, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. If you need a break from the city, then head to one of Delhi’s many parks or gardens. These green spaces are perfect for relaxing and taking in the sights and sounds of Delhi.
5. Be prepared for the heat. Delhi can be extremely hot, especially during the summer months. If you’re not used to the heat, then it’s important to take some precautions. Drink plenty of water, wear loose-fitting clothing, and don’t forget to apply sunscreen.
following these tips, you’re sure to have an incredible time in Delhi!
How to Get There and Places to Visit
When planning a trip to Jaipur, the first thing to consider is how to get there. Jaipur is located in the state of Rajasthan in northwestern India. The best way to get there is by flying into the Jaipur International Airport. From there, you can take a taxi or bus to your hotel or other destination within the city.
Once you’ve arrived in Jaipur, there are a number of places that you can visit as part of your Golden Triangle Tour. Some of the most popular tourist attractions include the Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and Jantar Mantar. Be sure to also check out some of the smaller museums and temples scattered throughout the city.
Places Along the Golden Triangle Tour Route
The Golden Triangle Tour is one of the most popular tourist circuits in India. It covers the three most famous tourist destinations in the country, namely Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. The route is so named because it forms a triangle on a map of India.
The tour usually starts from Delhi, the capital city of India. From Delhi, tourists head to Agra to see the world-famous Taj Mahal. After that, they continue on to Jaipur, also known as the Pink City because of the pink-colored buildings in its old city centre. The tour ends back in Delhi.
There are many places of interest along the Golden Triangle Tour route. In Delhi, tourists can visit the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, and other historical sites. Agra is home to the Taj Mahal, of course, but there are also other interesting places like the Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. Jaipur has many beautiful palaces and forts, as well as lively markets selling everything from spices to handicrafts bmw for rent in dubai.
Shopping Places in India
When it comes to shopping, India is a paradise. There is so much to see and buy that it can be overwhelming for first-time visitors. To help you make the most of your shopping trip to Jaipur, we’ve put together a list of the best places to shop. Whether you’re looking for jewellery, textiles, or handicrafts, you’ll be sure to find what you’re looking for in Jaipur.
The first stop on your shopping tour should be the Jantar Mantar. This ancient astronomical observatory is also home to a number of shops selling traditional Rajasthani handicrafts. Be sure to bargain with the shopkeepers – it’s expected! – and take your time to peruse the wares on offer. Also, you can choose for it Jaipur Sightseeing Tour Package.
Next, head to the Bapu Bazar for textiles. This market is famed for its vibrant fabrics, and you’ll be able to find everything from saris to bedspreads. Again, bargaining is key, and don’t be afraid to walk away if you’re not getting the price you want.
If you’re looking for something truly unique, pay a visit to Anokhi.
So, these were some tips on how to plan your trip to Jaipur with the Golden Triangle India Tour. We hope that this article was helpful and that you will be able to have a great time on your trip. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading!
Also read: Jaipur: Offroad ATV Ride