You can gain valuable insights into your primary purpose and sketch your future with a more extensive experience of lifestyle fulfillment by using Akashic Records. People with exceptional abilities receive a divine call from the Akashic Records. Even anyone can access their Akashic records for soul healing. However, the question of accessing Your Akashic Records for seeking soul healing arises for an unfamiliar individual.
How do I get into my Akashic Records?
By accessing your Akashic records, you can learn more about your past lives, which may help you better understand yourself on a more soulful level. You might also be able to use a guided prayer portal to access your Akashic Records Reading, although finding what you’re looking for can take some time and practice.
You can independently access your Akashic Records by following these easy steps:
Step 1: Determine why you need access to the Akashic records.
- It is helpful to consider why you are motivated to attempt access to the Akashic records before doing so.
- What do you want to know, and how can this information be helpful to you?
- Before you begin, clarify this for yourself.
- If you don’t know what you want to find, your search may be disorganized, and it may not be easy to find helpful information.
Step 2: Make a list of pertinent inquiries about your previous life.
- You can also get the necessary information by making a list of questions or things to do.
- To help you in your search, try to be as original as possible with your questions.
Step 4: Ask questions to assist you in making a favorable decision regarding your immediate life.
- Describe the difficulty you’ve been experiencing and then state or request the records you require.
- Using this strategy, you can narrow your search and apply any statistics you find to your most recent experience.
Step 5: Try asking one query at a time to remain around the center of attention more.
- This method help acquire clarity on an issue.
- Focus on one thought, so your thoughts would not mislead you in different directions, whether it’s about relationships, career, health, or vice versa.
Step 6: Entering the opening state of the Akashic Records
- Make a public declaration of your goal or question and seek direction.
- When you begin accessing your Akashic records, be sure to shout out what you want.
- To remain focused on it at some point during your search, keep it at the forefront of your thoughts.
Step 7: Sit or lie down in a quiet, comfortable location.
- You can also try to access your Akashic database from any location, but keep in mind that there should be no interruptions or distractions.
- You can also test this out in your bedroom.
- You could also try this at night, early in the morning, or when nobody else is home during the day.
- To unwind and get cozy, bring pillows or any yoga mat.
Step 8: Take a deep breath to let go of the tension.
- Try placing your palms on your stomach to help you focus on your breath.
- Take a few deep breaths through your nose while closing your eyes for a count of five.
- Continue to count to five while exhaling through your mouth.
- You can achieve a deep state of peace by repeating this process for as long as it takes only five minutes.
Step 9: Maintain your relaxed state as you concentrate on your question.
- Clear your mind of all doubts as soon as you have reached a profound state of inner peace.
- To stay focused, try repeating your goal like a mantra.
- Your mind might get distracted by thinking about other things that are developing in your mind.
- Keep going with your meditation if you notice that your thoughts are getting in the way of your problem.
- During the meditation, take a deep breath.
Step 10: Ask for your Akashic records to be accessed.
- You will also be able to gain access to the Akashic records if you have been meditating for at least five minutes.
- Recite aloud or in a low voice to get your entry approved.
- Clear your mind by taking a deep breath after asking this question.
- Even if you receive a negative response, continue to be an affected person.
Step 11: Hold off on responding until something comes to mind.
- Relax and wait now that you have submitted your request for access to your Akashic records to the universe.
- However, maintain your breathing and remain open to any thoughts that come to mind.
Step 12: Reiterate your goal and introduce yourself to everyone present.
- When you need to access your Akashic records, you might sometimes see or feel another soul or being.
- If this is the case, become acquainted with yourself and voice your concerns.
- It could be a guardian or keeper who can help you find the information you need, or it could be someone else you met in your previous life.
- Don’t be afraid to introduce yourself and ask for help in any circumstance.
Step 13: Decoding your findings.
- Open your eyes and become familiar with your surroundings.
- Slowly open your eyes when you are ready to stop the meditation or when you have access to your data.
- Take note of the most important things, like the sounds, smells, and sense of your surroundings.
- Keep a record of everything you remember about the experience.
- Please keep a copy of your meditation notes so you can refer back to them at a later time and look for valuable hints or clues in them.
- For more information, frequently access Your Akashic Records.
- Schedule each week or month to access your Akashic records periodically.
- If you agree with what you learned in the previous session, you may pose the same question each time or a new one.
In conclusion, you can liberate your entire soul and continue living a life that will amaze you by eliminating the evil power and “energetic clutter” currently preventing you from living an extraordinary life. Your soul’s purpose will become apparent to you. You will learn the secret to finding out anything you want to know about yourself or anyone else from the past, present, or future.